The following instructions are for setting up a Windows computer as a Chia Harvester.
Before we get started you will need the following
- Have a current Chia farmer
- You will need the \ca folder from your main farmer.
- IP address of your Chia farmer
The ca folder should be located in
You should be able to copy and paste the above in File Explorer. Copy the ca folder to a USB drive or share it via a network share.
Setting up harvester
- Copy the ca folder to an easily accessible place on your harvester
- Install Chia from https://www.chia.net/download/
- Close chia
- Open PowerShell and paste the cfollowing commands in. Change the sections in bold to reflect your settings/options
cd $env:APPDATA..\local\chia-blockchain\app-1.2.5\resources\app.asar.unpacked\daemon .\chia.exe init -c D:\ca\ .\chia.exe stop all .\chia.exe configure --set-farmer-peer 192.168.188.2:8447 .\chia.exe configure --enable-upnp false .\chia.exe plots add -d D:\ .\chia.exe start harvester -r
Check the main Farmer to verify the Harvester connected.