Boot up and create your raid array
Boot into Clonezilla and get to command line :cry: unfortunately you can’t clone from disk to raid in clonezilla interface, however we can do it from the command Line!
Basic steps are as follows. Replace raidarray with the name of your raid array.
- Initialize raid array with dmraid -ay or kpartx -a /dev/mapper/raidarray
- use gdisk to backup structure of source drive
- Write gdisk backup to raid array
- use ntfsclone to clone to raid array
- ntfsclon –overwrite /dev/mapper/raidarray /dev/sdSOURCEDRIVE